On June 29th, a new color cosmetics brand, Impromptu, will be launching its lipstick line, The Lola Collection. The line was created by business-savvy Latina Leyna Topete whose mother, Lola, developed an allergic reaction to lipstick. Dedicated to finding an option that her mother could wear, she created a brand with a thoughtful list of ingredients, which considered those with rare allergies.
The collection will launch with five vibrant colors meant to compliment all skin tones. The names of the shades reflect the interests of the Leyna’s mother. Here is the list:
• Cafe Con Leche: this color is as warm and healing as it is soothing and creamy
• Ribbon in the Sky: a reminder of your beautiful reality, this color invokes both hope and awareness
• I Got You Babe: all the essence of deep love, rich soul and absolute togetherness
• The Bronx: for the days and nights you just need some extra fun, edgy flavor for your next adventure
• OOH-RAH: nothing says empowerment and strength like the honor and pride of today’s female U.S. Marines.
Every purchase made allows Impromptu to give back to women in the military though events, beauty makeovers, and free products, allowing allows customers to treat themselves while also supporting an important cause.
“My company is not only a fan of everything beauty, but also a major fan of the military. Raised by a single mother who proudly served 29 years in the Marine Corps, I feel compelled to show my deepest and sincerest gratitude for all the women who have served or are currently on active duty,” shares Leyna.
The lipsticks are available on Impromptu.Life. All orders placed on or before the official launch on July 29th are eligible to win an “Impromptu Trip for Two.”