On April 15, I attended Organic Spa Magazine’s 7th annual Experience Wellness and Travel Media Event at The Pierre in NYC. Here, a summary of some of the amazing brands/companies I saw at the event.
Cause + Medic – is a line of all all-natural cannabis and marijuana skin care creams, balms, lotions and oils that are designed to enhance the health of your skin. At the event I sampled the CBD Pain Cream ($40), which is designed to provide immediate relief from aches, pains and inflammation. Every ingredient used is consciously selected, responsibly sourced and cruelty free. The company is also sustainable – all of its packaging and supplies are 100% recyclable and/or made from already recycled materials. They are also charitable and provides you with the opportunity to allocate $1 from your purchase to a charity of your choice at checkout.
Aromas para el Alma – Based in Costa Rica, this aromatherapy and skin care line is gearing up to make its US debut when it launches on Amazon in 2 weeks. At the event, I sampled the brand’s organic lavender spray, which disperses as a fine mist to hydrate skin and relax the mind.
Frunutta – I have never been more excited about a supplement line before. Frunutta offers vitamins that quickly dissolve under the tongue, making it a great option for people who are unable to swallow pills or absorb many vitamins and nutrients. The brand keeps its ingredients pure and is free from artificial colors, flavors, chemicals, GMOs and fillers.
The Lodge at Woodloch – Located on 150 acres of woodland in the Pocono Mountains, this luxury resort offers an escape from your everyday routine with fitness and wellness classes, outdoor adventures, creative discovery workshops, cooking demonstrations and wine tastings, to name a few.
At the event, Organic Spa Magazine celebrated the launch of “Live Well,” an exclusive new Wellness Membership program. The new “Live Well” member initiative features a number of benefits for annual fee of $9.95/month, or members can pay an annual fee of $95/year, a 20% savings. Some of the exclusive benefits members receive are:
- Skin Care Product Samples
- Exclusive Wellness Travel Offers
- Exclusive Lifestyle Discounts
- VIP Access to Media Events – Registration for a chance to win an all-inclusive trip to Organic Spa Media’s 2019 LA Experience Wellness & Travel Media Event (Included: hotel, airfare and private dinner with celebrities/influencers.)
- 6 Print & Digital Issues – Highly-curated content for the wellness conscious consumer
- 12 monthly e-Newsletters – The latest in news, trends and happenings in wellness living
- Organic Spa Magazine Limited-Edition Tote Bag – Recycled and Fair Trade—holds up to 40 pounds and weighs 1 pound
- Wellness Travel Packages – Registration for a chance to WIN all-inclusive wellness travel vacation packages to leading resorts worldwide—offered 4X per year
- Access to Exclusive Content – Ranging from eco-living to beauty to channeling your inner zen