We’ve got the inside scoop on how to get Jessica Alba’s romantic hair & makeup from last night’s Vanity Fair Oscar’s After Party. Her look was the work of Daniel Martin, Makeup Artist and Honest Beauty Creative Color Consultant, and celebrity hairstylist and Jennifer Yepez, Honest Beauty Brand Ambassador.
• To recreate Jessica’s bronzed and bold look, start with the Contour + Highlight Palette to sculpt features while bringing warmth to the complexion.
• Next, sweep a creamy brown color across lids followed by a touch of Magic Balm for a glossy sheen and top off with several coats of the Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer.
• Complete this look by creating a subtle ombre pout using Blazed Garnet, the vampy maroon shade in the Falling For You Palette followed by the Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Mulberry Kiss to brighten up the center of the top and bottom lips.
MAKEUP USED: Contour + Highlight Kit ($34), Falling For You Makeup Palette ($35), Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer, Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Mulberry Kiss ($22) and Magic Balm ($18)
• To create Jessica Alba’s sleek and effortless pony, prep strands with the Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner, Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray and Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray.
• Using a flat brush, blow dry the front and sides of hair backwards, gather in a pony and fasten with an elastic band.
• Wrap a small strand around the elastic and secure with bobby pin.
• With a 1.5 inch curling iron, wrap large sections throughout the pony to create slight waves and bend followed by a mist of the Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray for added texture.
• To complete the look, spritz hair with a medium hold spray and smooth flyaways with a toothbrush.
HAIR PRODUCTS USED: Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner ($20), Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray ($18), Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray ($24) and Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray ($18)
Ralph & Russo