I love candy, but growing up having a father as a dietitian made obtaining candy an almost impossible feat. It wasn’t until I got to college and was no longer under the watchful eye of my father that I started spending my hard-earned money on every chocolate candy bar ever made on planet earth. But, to my horror, I noticed every time I would bite into the sweet, chocolaty goodness of a candy bar, my lower left teeth would hurt. I went to the dentist, expecting to fix the problem with a cavity filing, but there were no cavities found. Instead, it turned out my teeth were just sensitive to sweet foods. Just my luck. I now chew my chocolate bars on the right side of my mouth, because there is no way I’m going to let a sensitive tooth steal my joy. Below are some lip balms that are inspired by popular candies and chocolate bars. And, the best part about these balms is that they won’t give you a tooth ache. So, go ahead and indulge.
1. Wrigley’s® Juicy Fruit Flavored Lip Balm, $1.80
2. Bubble Yum® Original Scented Lip Balm, $1.80
3. Skittles® Flavor Collection, $5.75
4. REESE’S Cup Shaped Lip Gloss, $4.95
5. Sweet Tarts Lip Balm, $0.99
6. Laffy Taffy Lip Balm, $0.99
7. KISSES Chocolates-Shaped Lip Gloss, $5.95