Known for its rich, purple hue and sweet floral scent, the story of the lilac has its roots in Greek mythology. According to the story, a beautiful nymph named Syringa attracted the affection of a forest god named Pan, who chased her through the forest. In order to escape him, she transformed herself into a lovely, aromatic purple flower.
Incorporate some lilac scented beauty products into your beauty regimen. You never know, it may result in you attracting the affection of someone you desire.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Color, Lasting Lilac, $7.99
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color – Lively Lilac, $4.54
- Yves Saint Laurent OMBRES 5 LUMIÈRES 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes, $56
- Pacificia French Lilac Value Collection, $35.00
- Philosophy Lilac Blossom 3-in-1 Shower Gel , $16
- Suave Naturals Shampoo, Soothing Lavender Lilac, $2.60