I’ve been slacking on recipes but after I made this 5-Ingredient raw vegan “cheesecake”, I knew that I had to get it over to you pronto. I made these 2-layer mini cakes using Pure Synergy organic kale powder my boss gifted me with a few months ago. Since then, I’ve been using the powder in everything from my protein shakes to baking. It’s non-gmo, and literally contains ONE ingredient: organic kale vegetable powder – so no fillers, preservatives, sweetness or unnecessary additives. It’s a great way to get a concentrated amount of kale into my diet so I can get the many health benefits which include detoxification, eye and skin health and support for healthy cells. Anyway, without further ado, the recipe:
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews (soaked)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/3 cup Almond or coconut milk
- Maple Syrup
- Pure Synergy Kale Vegetable Powder
- Blend up the first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Pour out about 1 tablespoon into cupcake molds.
- Blend the kale powder into the batter that’s left over (you can store the cupcake molds in the freezer during this time so that they start to firm up). When you’re done blending, add the green layer on top of the first layer in the cupcake mold (preferably after it’s hardened a bit so it’s easier to spread).
- Pop back into the freezer for up to 4 hours or until set. When ready to enjoy leave out for 5-10 minuets so it can thaw a bit. Because I have no self-control I usually eat it completely frozen out of the freezer. Enjoy!