I first became obsessed with Marula Pure Beauty Oil a few years ago when I discovered the brand at a beauty tradeshow called Cosmoprof, and it’s been my secret for glowing skin…until now. I love this product so much that, to keep its amazingness from you all, would just be downright mean. Here’s why:
1. It can be used on all skin types. I have oily skin and suffer from acne. At first, I was opposed to using any kind of oil on my skin, because I thought it would be counterproductive, but this oil is light, non-greasy and has not caused any skin issues. I like to mix a tiny drop of tea tree oil in it at night to keep breakouts at bay (you now have my secret to how I achieve naturally clear skin, without a prescription).
2. It’s a natural way to hydrate your skin. There are so many moisturizers out on the market, many of which contain potentially harmful ingredients. This oil is virgin, sustainably harvested, and cold pressed with no added heat or chemicals.
3. It’s scientifically validated to be good for your skin. In a clinical test, the oil was shown to contain 60 percent more antioxidants vs a leading argan oil, and also showed great moisture retention. The facial oil features a high content of antioxidants and fatty acids like Omega 6 & 9, making it a natural ant-aging moisturizer.
4. A little bit goes a long way. I literally only need about one and a half drops for my entire face. The amount you get in the bottle is substantial, meaning you will use it for months without having to worry about replenishment, ultimately saving you money.
5. The brand takes care of its oversees workers. Women across Africa and Madagascar wild harvest the ingredients for the oil, and with the money they make from these jobs, they are able to provide for themselves and their families. The company has also built day care centers and schools in key areas, enriching the community.