My name is Delialicious, and I’m a chocoholic. I’m not ashamed to admit it. I consume so much chocolate, that I have considered joining a chocolate addicts support group (such groups do exist; I’ve Googled it), but if loving chocolate is wrong, then I don’t want to be right. Heck, I’m eating chocolate right now as I write this blog post. There are many people out there who proudly admit their chocoholism, and on the flip side, there are many people I know who claim that they never touch the stuff. I call them “closet chocoholics.” My sister, for example, claims she doesn’t eat chocolate, but whenever it’s in the house, it mysteriously goes missing and evidence of the candy’s wrappers reside in her purse (and around the circumference of her mouth). Not many people can resist the delectable aroma of velvety, smooth, melt-in-your mouth chocolate. Admit it; you’re taste buds are being tantalized right now. If you are on a diet or watching your sugar intake, don’t fret because you can still indulge…in chocolate beauty products. Check them out below, but please note, although it may be tempting, none of the products show below are for consumption.
1. Bellaboo Sweet Sin Chocolate Mask, $7.50
2. Dark Chocolate Espresso Bean Lip Balm, $3.95
3. Women’s Delicious Chocolat by Gale Hayman Eau de Toilette Spray – 3.3 oz., $29.99
4. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, $29.00
5. Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath, $35.00
6. Fruit Pigmented Mascara – Dark Chocolate, $18.00
7. Bella Luccè’s Peruvian Chocolate Sugar Scrub, $10.50