This may sound crazy, but Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. Spooky ghouls and goblins aside, it’s the holiday that the closest to my birthday (October 25th), and the one time of year my Dietitian-father cannot scold me for hoarding copious amounts of chocolate-covered everything. It may not be common knowledge, but this blog was started on Halloween, hence the dark orange-gold and black color theme that pervades throughout everything Delialicious Picks related. And, I don’t know about you, but I plan to celebrate the month in style. Here are some chic, fun accessories that you can throw on to add the spirit of Halloween to your style.
1. Betsy Johnson Spider Charm Cuff Bracelet ($45; betseyjohnson.com).
2. Juicy Couture Limited Edition 2011 Pumpkin Charm ($75; juicycouture.com).
3. Stealstreet Raven Earrings Collectible Crow Bird Accessory Studs Halloween Jewelry($10.99; stealstreet.com).
4. Cara Accessories ‘Critters’ Pavé Spider Stretch Ring ($88; nordstrom.com).
5. Glow in the Dark GRIM REAPER Dangle Belly Ring ($11.99; amazon.com).
6. SilverBin Sterling Silver Oval-cut Created Amethyst Bat Necklace ($24.99; sears.com).
One thought on “Add a little Haloween to your Style”
Hahah cool, love the bat